“Helping One person might not change the whole world but it could change the world for one person”
I’m a Front Line Recruiter with almost 20 years of experience wroking with companies to find talent. I know what they like and what they don’t. I’m here to help you navigate through the dos and don’t of finding a new job.
Interviewing can be the most daunting part of anyones life. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting and this is your first attempt at working or if you are an executive level professional interested in making a career change. Interviewing and finding a new job is HARD.
This blog is here to help. We are going to walk through all of the aspects of the job search from writing a resume to compensation negotiation.
The #1 Advice I give to anyone who has just suddenly found themselves looking for work?
Relax, take a breath, decompress. Take at least 24 hours to digest what happened THEN start working through the process of finding a new job.
Now Lets gets started!
What I will talk about
- How to write a Resume
- Is my resume the right “type” of resume?
- Where to go to search for jobs
- How to not get lost in cyber space
- The importance of creating relationships with recruiters
- Types of recruiters and Who to connect with
- Staying at the top of a recruiters list
- You’ve landed that Big Interview.. Now what?
- Preparing for an interview
- Communicating with your recruiter
- How to successfully take a tour while on an interview
- Steps to an interviewing process
- Should I talk about Money? Benefits? When?
- Signs that the interview went well… OR didn’t.
- Negotiating for Compensation and benefits
- How much is my position worth?
- Relocating? These links will help.
- Receiving a Job offer.. the do’s and don’ts
- Start Dates… to extend or not to extend that is the question
- The great Honey Moon state.. You’ve started.. its not over.
- On going industry trends, News and tips.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.